Sunday 9 August 2015

THE DESTINATION DISEASE

Majority of the youth in Africa believe that the only way to make it in life is to travel abroad and seek greener pastures.
This mindset has killed millions of people in the Mediterranean Sea.
This mindset has killed many dreams.
This mindset has made Africa inferior.
This mindset has made many hopeless.
This mindset has caused a lot of dropouts in Africa. And
This mindset must stop!!!!!!
I also used to think that way until I realized that my destination can never determine or halt my dream.
Please let’s join hands and work together to help inspire, encourage and spread the message of hope to our brothers and sisters that “the world is a global village and if we invest and work on our dreams we can go to any place on earth without even any serious Visa Checks like Dr. Sam Jonah, Aliko Dangote, Prince Amoabeng and all the change makers in Africa”.
I believe in you and I believe that it’s Possible
Ibrahim Mustapha
Public Speaking Trainer, Author, Career Coach, Motivational Speaker, Friend
kumbruwa@gmail.com
+233209022398


No comments:

Post a Comment